IT Business Relationship Manager
Will support the Head of IT for Legal, Global Sustainability and Corporate Affairs in the delivery of an established portfolio of technology projects for Legal and Global Sustainability for 2020.
This role requires a hybrid set of technical, business domain, and leadership skills.
An individual in this role is expected to perform as a leader-doer with the ability to inspire and motivate an agile and diverse team of professionals in a complex matrix organization.
This role is a mix of leading a team and building a relationship of trust with our stakeholders, anchored by strong technical and domain expertise and continuous learning and development.
Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this is a hands-on role, requiring an individual who is driven to achieve clear, measurable results. This role will require a high level of collaborative working across functions.
The core accountabilities of the role include:
1. Business and IT leadership teams and other senior stakeholders to build their understanding of IT strategy, programs and challenges
2. IT Strategy, Architecture, Portfolio Management and Project/Program Management to agree the future shape of proposed solutions and initiate projects in partnership
3. Other stakeholder area Business Relationship Managers to create alignment and identify cross-functional collaboration and/or innovation opportunities
4. Business analysts to define detailed requirements, conduct business analysis, and build business cases
5. Portfolio Managers and solution delivery leads to initiate projects, clearly define scope and monitor the delivery of project value compared to the promised benefits
6. Service Management teams to ensure the IT services plans are established for the customer group, actively monitored, and effectively managed in line with established service levels
Apply for Business Relationship Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this oportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search