- This role is Oncology specific and highly preferred; other therapy areas may be considered provided resource has a substantial working history and vast experiences, which are clearly outlined. Other therapy areas will be reviewed secondary to Oncology candidates.
- Real world evidence studies and management. Includes phase IV observational research and post-marketing studies.
- CRO experience
- Someone who has proven global experience with leading teams/project management, both in-house and external (preferred)
- To work remotely, must demonstrate clear experiences, in work history, as to how they were/are able to do so successfully
- Candidates must be able to work across all functions and global locations (i.e. UK, Sweden and Bulgaria) - Travel not anticipated
*It is highly likely that this role will focus on delivery of sponsored interventional or observational trials.*
Oncology Business Unit Medical (OBU Medical) ensures the best patient outcomes by providing healthcare decision-makers around the world with the evidence and confidence they need on oncology therapies, and supporting our internal stakeholders with medical insight and expertise. OBU Medical provides medical leadership with market participation and connectivity while also impacting the life cycle planning and execution of all our products. OBU Medical aims to lead in achieving scientific leadership, being a great place to work, and keeping patients at the core of everything we do.
OBU Medical Evidence Delivery is accountable for the operational delivery of global evidence generation studies, including observational, interventional and externally sponsored research required by Global Product Teams and Global Medical Teams.
Evidence Delivery Managers (EDM) will lead or support the operational planning, delivery, oversight and budget management of company-sponsored research, externally sponsored research and/or Early Access programs. They may also help coordinate the efforts of extended team members, notably the scientific study leader (epidemiologist for observational studies, Medical Affairs Leader for interventional studies). The EDM may own specific areas or deliverables within a study, or in some cases, assume the accountabilities of a team leader for study delivery.
Apply for Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this oportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search