- The Jurisdictional Database Services Team Leader is dedicated to ensuring that all UCC and Corporate data is accurately loaded from all the State feeds and more current than that of our competition while managing the vast library of images ensuring that all images are correctly linked to the UCC data.
- The Juris database Team Leader requires hands on specialized skills with over 10+ years of experience in the SQL Server and Oracle database technologies, image processing and linking technology, .net programming technology, ETL (Extract Transform Load) tools and technologies, workflow and job scheduling technologies, data monitoring and tracking technologies to accomplish below job responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience in Informatica ETL technologies is an added advantage
- 2+ years of leadership experience with excellent communication skills
- Create or Modify process to extract files from FTP sites
- Create or Modify ETL programs leveraging SSIS for loading data from various State and vendor data feeds
- Create or Modify the ETL programs using SSIS packages to load the data from different sources like text files, csv files, FoxPro drives into the destination databases like SQL Server/Oracle.
- Create or Modify/Tune the stored procedures, programs which are used to load the data from staging tables to OLTP tables in SQL Server/Oracle databases.
- Create or Modify SQL Server procedures, programs for fast database searches
- Create or Modify Oracle PL/SQL procedures, programs for fast database searches
- Create or Modify process to link images to data that will be available from the applications
- Create or Modify windows applications using .Net 3.0 software that support business data steward operations.
- Monitor the data loads between SQL Server and Oracle databases and resolve in case of any issues.
- Create or Modify the Business Objects, SSRS reports to show data reconciliation issues, control totals and any other issues due to data discrepancies
- Create or Modify process, programs to improve data quality
- Create/Monitor the work flow jobs using the Control-M or other scheduling tools for the automation of the data load
- Create or Modify ETLS leveraging Informatica Power Center for loading data from various State and vendor data feeds
- Lead and participate in Agile Scrum process to interact with the Business owners and discussing on the requirements, process enhancements, and status and road blocks in the work.
- Manage and lead team, monitor team’s interaction and performance to ensure productivity, effectiveness and technical heath and balance
- Facilitates effective communication across team and inter-dependent teams
Apply for Database Lead
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this oportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search