A key focus will be to Achieving the full potential of automation means looking beyond traditional roles and processes to new ideas and contributors. Leveraging scripting, PowerCI, Ansible among other provided services and focus to cross over core technologies to a digital infrastructure.
o VMWare 5.x Experience and Certifications
o Microsoft Certification(s)
o Proactive Monitoring - SolarWinds
o Azure | Sentinel
o Ivanti Certification(s)
o Microsoft Office 365
o Microsoft - Active Directory - Group Policy
o Ivanti | SCCM
o SolarWinds | Nagios
o McAfee - Symantec
o VSAN Technologies
1. Act as technical consultant for internal business teams for the IT department, to plan, implement and support of new and existing technologies; Serves as an expert in technical field of knowledge
2. Technical lead in the design, development, testing and implementation of technology solution (significant amount of support may need to be performed outside of normal working hours)
3. Research technology related products and makes recommendations based on business or operational requirements. Anticipate potential problem situations/risks and address with effective responses.
4. Certified / technical expert in multiple strategic technologies
5. Provides 2nd- and 3rd-level support for our end-user computing environment, including desktop-based systems, mobile devices, multi-function devices, and locally installed and hosted software.
6. Robust computer baseline and performance configuration expertise
7. Strong user account management and provisioning proficiency
8. Strong scripting language experience, including PowerShell. Experienced developing own scripts, executing and mining the data for metrics and analytics.
Apply for Sr. End User Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search