- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of recent Workday configuration and core application framework experience in (HCM Core, Business Processes, Security, & Reporting) with a strong emphasis on security.
- Knowledge of various Workday Modules. e.g. Performance, Absence, Talent and/or Recruiting a plus
- Excellent understanding of HR Processes
- 7 or more years of related work experience
- Responsible for configuring changes to security setup within Workday as assigned.
- Create security models based on the key functional responsibilities of the end user as assigned.
- Provide timely and relevant communications relating to potential scope of releases to the primary, and other stakeholders as assigned.
- Work with the Workday Security Administrator to insure HR security compliance across Workday application.
- Assist in the reviewing/ approving Workday/HR application security requests and create and document proper internal security controls.
- Assist as needed in granting security access to Workday following security protocols established by the security lead and configurator.
-Verify proper security protocols are being followed across impacted platforms.
- Manage and maintain listing of Workday security definitions.
- Assist as the escalation point for unresolved security issues as directed.
- Assist in conducting internal security audits and participate in internal audit reviews.
- Assist in making any necessary changes and keep documentation updated.
- Provide information and support to IT Security team as requested.
- Help prepare for and participate in internal security audits and/or internal/external audits where required.
- Assist in the management of the EIB process within Workday.
- Perform data loads into the system as needed.
- Assist in the maintenance the Workday portfolio with a common set of data, values and configuration which are needed to complete day-to-day transactions within the applications.
- Help support the business by ensuring that the functionality of the system is streamlines and when possible automates processes to gain efficiency within security and access as directed by the Workday Security Administrator.
- Assist with compliance reporting and system monitoring.
Apply for Workday Security Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search