Job Title: HR Data Analytics Lead
Location Hybrid- Media PA
Develop reporting and perform analysis using BI tools to develop insights-driven talent strategies.
Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to help develop actionable interventions that improve talent effectiveness.
Sharing complex data results in a format that is easily understandable for the business to tell a story and make sound decisions.
Help create and run models that dive deep into the organizations’ people data across the full employee lifecycle. 10. Provide mentorship and leadership around data governance and analytics
Reporting into the People Team Analytics & Reporting Head, the HR Data Analytics Lead will partner closely with Analytics team, HR, and end users to improve the quality of core data assets as well as deliver best in class analytics and reporting solutions.
The HR Analytics Lead will be experienced in and provide leadership standing up data governance as well as building analytics solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; master’s degree a plus
• Experience with HR data/people data. Savy understanding data analysis techniques and modeling.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to deal with large data sets 8. Ability to conduct root cause analysis using and applying metrics, interpreting statistics, and problem-solving
• 5+ years of experience in data analysis, validation, and forecasting experience with R, Python, Microstrategy
• 5+ years of experience with end-to-end data analysis
• industry experience as a business analyst, data analyst, data governance analyst, or in a data quality management role
• 1 – 3years of advanced Workday reporting or equivalent
• Experience with SQL or equivalent database querying language/ Understanding of databases and data structures.
• Experience developing best practices, policies, and/or procedures.
• Experience with process design, implementation, improvement, and change management
• Exposure to tools used to support data management, specifically business glossary and metadata management, data profiling, and data quality.
Be a part of the strategic approach of teaching the People Team to think of data as an asset and a foundational part of building our analytics strategy.
Identify critical data assets, develop data quality roadmaps, strategy, and procedures to facilitate data lifecycle management and data stewardship best practices. Create and maintain all artifacts surrounding process and data.
Oversee the development and maintenance of the data dictionary. 1. Manage the People Team Data Governance framework.
Work cross functionally with Analytics, HRIS and Stewards to implement process, determine critical data assets, identify impacted reports or outputs, ensure change requirements are scoped, and help systems and analytics work through impact and changes on each of their ends. Manage the data governance process to run and lead the Manage data steward process, institute, and run regular meetings to enable monitoring, and alignment to data standards. Identify and provide necessary reports/tools to enable stewards to work consistently on increasing data accuracy, drive data integrity and quality from collection to usage.
Research and recommend new technology solutions needed to sustainably implement data management standards; partner with IT teams to drive development. 4. Share regular updates with senior management and stakeholders regarding proposed solutions, timelines, progress, and issues.
Work closely with the Corporate Data Governance group and corporate data stewards to ensure People Team critical data assets are identified, maintained, and available. Help resolve issues around people team data across other corporate groups. 6. Establish and maintain quality assurance practices to ensure that delivered dashboards, reports and analysis are complete, correct, accurate, and defensible every time. 7. Proactively identify and implement scalable operational efficiencies (e.g., data governance, quality, reporting cadence) to maximize performance and build capacity within the People Analytics team 8. Develop reporting and perform analysis using BI tools to develop insights-driven talent strategies. Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to help develop actionable interventions that improve talent effectiveness. Sharing complex data results in a format that is easily understandable for the business to tell a story and make sound decisions. 9. Help create and run models that dive deep into the organizations’ people data across the full employee lifecycle. 10. Provide mentorship and leadership around data governance and analytics. Essential Functions: 1. Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment 2. Ability to manage and influence matrix teams to drive results. Exceptional relationship building and leadership skills; proven ability to build consensus, develop strong relationships at all levels within the organization 3. Ability to work with little or no supervision, effective written and oral communication skills 4. Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, self-starter, ability to make decisions, and results oriented Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently 6. High degree of professionalism and confidentiality