The Lead Biostatistical Programmer I is responsible for processing clinical data required for statistical analysis of Phase I — III clinical trials, and leading project teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or health related field. Masters is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of programming experience using SAS Base/Stat/Macro/GRAPH in the biopharmaceutical and/or CRO industries.
• Data Management experience and knowledge of CDISC standard are highly desirable.
• Good SAS programming skills and attention to detail are essential.
• Demonstrate knowledge of regulatory biostatistics, SOPs, and guidelines.
• Highly motivated and able to work well independently.
• Strong organizational, time management, communication and project coordination and leadership skills.
• Must be able to work well under timeline pressure.
• Must be able to work on multiple tasks while coordinating others at the same time.