The Sr Principal, Biostatistical Programmer is responsible for processing clinical data required for statistical analysis of Phase I — III clinical trials and leading project teams.
• BA/BS degree (MS degree in statistics or computer sciences is desired).
• Minimum 8 years of programming experience using SAS/Base/Macro/GRAPH in the biopharmaceutical and/or CRO industries.
• Data Management experience including CDISC standard is highly desirable.
• Good SAS programming skills and attention to detail are essential.
• Demonstrate knowledge of regulatory guidelines, including electronic submission standards.
• Strong organizational, time management, communication and project coordination and leadership skills.
• Must be able to work well under timeline pressure.
• Must be able to work on multiple tasks while coordinating others at the same time.
• Demonstrate experience serving as a mentor to junior programmers and as an expert to provide recommendations and solutions to complex problems.