As we’re moving into the New Year, PSCI is looking to expand its internal staff and we’d like to start by hiring a new salesperson. We’re looking for smart, enthusiastic and self-driven people. To get a better understanding of what the position entails please review the job description below. If you feel you’re qualified please respond with your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE “PROFILE” OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The individual we hire sells like a consultant. Someone who asks questions, listens to the client, determines their needs, offers staffing solutions and closes the deal. It’s that simple. Follow up and follow through is the key to your success.
- Develop and build strong relationships with current and new clients.
- Generate leads by using a consultative approach with the IT community.
- Negotiate services and fees.
- Submit bids/proposals.
- Be directly involved in the human resources and IT community.
- Attend SHRM events, trade shows, etc.
- Create leads through cold calling, networking, etc.
WHY WORK FOR PSCI?
- Outstanding reputation in the IT community.
- Excellent training and support.
- No cap on commission, unlimited earning potential.
- Professional yet casual work environment.
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Client focused.
- Service driven.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Results oriented – goal driven.
- Consults and advises rather than “sells” a prospect.
- Able to interact successfully with “decision makers.”
- Resilient – able to “bounce back” after an unproductive day.
- Demonstrates a point of view that anticipates positive outcomes
- Brings the prospect to a decision point without the need for pressure.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience – IT industry a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Verifiable references.
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office, CRM database management, etc.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Base salary 50K+ plus commission.
- Expect to make between 75K – 90K your first year.
- Commissions paid twice a month.
- Automobile reimbursement.
- Excellent PPO health plan including dental, vision and prescription.
- Life insurance and disability plan.
- Matching 401K program
To arrange a confidential interview please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your experience is a “match” to our needs to email@example.com. All qualified resumes will be personally reviewed by the owner of the company.